Use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as the date of your first use of the site.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. the continued use of this site after changes constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event, we will be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or negligence.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free. The defects will be corrected or, this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses, bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited; without prior authorization from us. Nothing contained herein shall construe as conferring any licence by us to use.
- The document may copy for personal use only; on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copies.
- No modifications allow and the document is copied entirely.
- We take no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and, we have no control over them. The links to other sites do not mean that we approve or endorse any other third-party site or content of that site. We accept no liability for any statements, products or services information published on or accessible through any sites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material is transmitted or posted on any public area of this site, includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, will treat as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed by the laws of Canada. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Canada.
- If these Terms and Conditions do not accept in full, the use of this site must terminate immediately.